Please read these conditions very carefully before
ordering any goods from our website
|Your attention is
particularly drawn to paragraph 6 & 9.
[All prices are quoted in British Pounds Sterling]
|By clicking the 'I
accept' button at the bottom of these conditions you agree to be legally
bound by them
- In these conditions the following words shall have the following
- "You" means the person(s), firm or company
that buys the Goods from Us and "your" shall be
- "Us" and "We" both mean
Ifex Consulting Ltd, trading as Afrocare and
"our" shall be interpreted accordingly
- "Goods" means any goods We agree to supply
to You under the terms of the Contract , this includes any
instalment of the goods or part(s) of them.
- "Contract" means any contract between You
and Us, for the sale and purchase of the Goods, which incorporates
- "Website" means the website with the URL:
- "Day" means a UK working day and does not
include Saturady or Sunday and "days" shall be interpreted
- Any reference to any statute or statutory provision refers
to its most recent version
- Reference to the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- Headings are only used for convenience.
- Applying These Conditions
- The Contract will be on these conditions only, unless there
is a written variation agreed between You and Us
- Your order is an offer to buy the Goods from Us under these
- Confirmation of your order is our acceptance of that offer.
We do not have to accept your offer.
- The Goods
- Any description of the Goods on our Website is for guidance
only. No pictures, descriptions, specifications or advertising
will form part of the Contract.
- If any Goods are not available, We will provide substitutes.
If You are not happy with the substitutes You must tell Us within
 days, We will then explain how to return them (at our expense)
and the Contract will be cancelled.
- We will deliver the Goods to the address You provide on the
- Any delivery date We give is an estimate.
- Unless these conditions state otherwise, We are not liable
for any loss, costs,
damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivery.
- If We canít deliver the Goods because You wonít accept delivery,
You havenít provided the correct address, or no-one is available
to accept delivery, then:
- all risk in the Goods will pass to You;
- the Goods will be deemed to have been delivered; and
- We may store the Goods until We can re-deliver them, and
You will be liable for any costs arising from this
- We shall not be liable for any proven non-delivery unless
You report it within 7 days of the date when the Goods should
- Our liability for non-delivery is limited to replacing the
Goods within a reasonable time, or issuing a credit note.
- All prices are quoted in British Pounds Sterling.
- The price for the Goods is the price shown at the Shopping Basket on our Website and in the email your receive when We confirm your order. This price will include
VAT [if appropriate] and the cost of delivery.
- Payment is due by any of the methods described on our Website
at the date You place your order.
- Goods will not be be shipped until payment is cleared by
Our bankers. [Cash and Postal Order payments are
cleared immediately upon receipt].
- Nothing in these terms affects your statutory rights
- We will not be liable for any defects of the Goods unless:
- You tell Us of the defect within 5 days of the time You
discover, or ought to have discovered, the defect; and
- We are given a reasonable opportunity, of examining the
Goods and, if requested, You return the Goods to Us at your
expense for examination (if We agree that the Goods are defective,
We will refund this expense).
- We shall not be liable for any defect if:
- You use the Goods after telling Us about the defect; or
- the defect arises through misuse, or inappropriate storage,
of the Goods; or
- You alter or repair the Goods without our written consent.
- Subject to conditions 8.2 and 8.3, if any of the Goods are
defective, We shall either repair or replace them (or the defective
part) or refund the price, provided that, at our request, You
return the Goods (or the defective part). We will refund the
cost of returning the Goods to Us.
- If We comply with condition 8.4, We shall have no further
liability for any defects.
- Right to Cancel
- If You wish to cancel the Contract, You must notify Us in
writing within 5 working days of receipt of the Goods. You must
return the Goods to Us at your expense. The Goods must be returned
unopened, with original packaging intact. On the satisfactory
receipt of the Goods, We will refund the price paid for the
Goods. Shipping/delivery costs will not be refunded
Certain goods can not be returned for Sanitary reasons. See Exchange/Returns Policy for details.
- Force Majeure
- If We are prevented from, or delayed in, carrying on our business
due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, We may defer
delivery or cancel the Contract or reduce the volume of the
Goods sent to You (without liability to You). Such circumstances
include, acts of God, government actions, war, national emergency,
riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic, lock-outs,
strikes, other labour disputes, or inability or delay in obtaining
supplies of materials.
- If the circumstance in question continues for a continuous
period of more than 10 days, You can give Us written notice
to end the Contract.
- Information You provide
- You authorise Us to use, store or process any information
that You provide, including your name and address, as far as
is reasonably necessary for Us to provide our services.
- If You buy Goods through our Website then We may collect
information about your buying behaviour. If You send us personal
correspondence such as Emails or letters then We may collect
this information into a file specific to You.
- You must ensure that any information You provide is accurate
and complete. For more information about how We deal with your
- Online Materials
- The materials published on our Website are solely for your
personal and non-commercial use.
- Our Website is controlled and operated by Us from our offices].
We do not control or endorse any content supplied by third parties.
- Any content from third parties is published in good faith.
We are not responsible for its accuracy or for its use.
- You accept all responsibility for your use of our Website
and any information it contains.
- Each of our rights or remedies under the Contract is without
prejudice to any of our other rights and remedies whether under
the Contract or not.
- If any provision of the Contract is found to be wholly or
partly illegal, void, voidable, unenforceable or unreasonable,
then it shall be deemed severable. The remainder of that provision
and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and
- Any failure or delay by Us in enforcing any part of the Contract
will not be taken as a waiver of any of our rights.
- If We ignore any breach of any part of the Contract by You,
this does not mean that We will allow any further breach and
it will not affect the other terms of the Contract.
- The Contract is governed by English law and the parties submit
to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Nothing in these Conditions shall create any rights for third
parties under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- No responsibility can be accepted by Us for a customer's
lack of suitability use any of the Goods as detailed in the
- Except as expressly and unambiguously stated otherwise, We
do not endorse, operate, control, or assume responsibility for
any product, brand, method, treatment, information, or services
on the web site, in any way.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of
information which are downloaded to your device when
you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the
originating website on each subsequent visit, or to
another website that recognises that cookie.
useful because they allow a website to recognise a userís
device. You can find more information about cookies at:
for a video about cookies visit:
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you
navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your
preferences, and generally improve the user experience.
They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online
are more relevant to you and your interests.
The cookies used on this website have been categorised
based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie
guide. A list of all the cookies used on this website by
category is set out below.
Category 1: strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to
move around the website and use its features, such as
accessing secure areas of the website. Without these
cookies services you have asked for, like shopping
baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
Category 2: performance cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use
a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most
often, and if they get error messages from web pages.
These cookies donít collect information that identifies a
visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated
and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how
a website works.
By using our website, you agree that we can place
these types of cookies on your device.Ē